I’ve always written a cooking to-do list every so often and stuck to any weekly goals religiously for, ooo, three weeks. So, I decided when I started this blog to write a new to do list and publish it on here. There will be no editing other than to check off tasks I’ve completed and add new ones! I’ll try not to start off too ambitious and add things as I go along. Obviously the first three are sort of ongoing and can’t really be completed…
1. Try at least one new meal from my magazine collection per week.
2. Try at least one new recipe from my cookery book collection per week.
3. Have at least one vegetarian meal per week.
4. Make my own gnocchi.
Make proper fudge, with a thermometer thingy and everything. – done 28/7/2011
Learn to pipe icing into a rose on cupcakes. – done 30/7/2011
7. Attend a fish cookery course.
8. Make foccaccia bread.
9. Make Mississippi mud pie.
10. Make my own puff pastry.
11. Make tiramisu.
12. Have a go at tempering chocolate.
13. Chocolate roulade
14. Make a cheesecake which does not crack
15. Make shortcrust pastry
16. Make ciabatta
17. Make naan bread